Lisbon, Sintra and Cascais: Full-Day Private Tour
Pick-up includedPick-up at your hotel or other accommodation in Lisbon
- Marvel at the whimsical architecture of Pena Palace
- Visit the fairytale palaces and gardens in Sintra-Cascais Natural Park
- See Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe
Visit Pena Palace, perched on a rock overlooking the coast. Admire its mix of Moorish and Manueline motifs.
Stop for a traditional Portuguese lunch before visiting Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in continental Europe.
See the elegant resort town of Cascais. This one-time quiet fishing village was discovered by European nobility and later became a favorite of the jet set.
- Tickets to Pena Palace and Park
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal and accident insurance
- Free WiFi on board the vehicle