Lisbon Shore Excursion: 1.5-Hour Old Town Segway Tour
- Relax with a pick up and drop-off at Santa Apolónia Cruise Terminal
- Visit Lisbon Cathedral, the city's oldest building
- Get a great view of Alfama from Saint Estevão’s viewing point
- Ride through Lisbon on a Segway
Start your tour at the Cruise Terminal where you will meet your guide and fellow participants. Your tour will start with an orientation session and once you feel comfortable riding the Segway, the journey to the Old Town area will start.
First stop will be Alfama, a place full of memories where you can see and feel the presence of its Moorish past. Marvel at the area's architecture, the meandering streets and steep flights of steps, arcades, cozy squares and, whitewashed houses that make this place so picturesque. Follow this with a trip to the National Pantheon, also known as St. Engratia Church. Witness a majestic baroque monument that took three centuries to build (from 1682 to 1966) and see the resting place of the most important cultural and political figures in the country. You will also get the chance to take some time out to have a rest and take some beautiful holiday snaps.
Leaving the Pantheon behind you’ll arrive at the famous Flea Market location (which takes place only on Tuesdays and Saturdays). Venture through a large area where you can visit the Santa Clara Market (a building from 1877) and a beautiful garden called Botto Machado that has a beautiful view over the river. Enjoy another must-see destination on your Segway tour with a visit to Mouraria, Lisbon's most multicultural neighborhood. Before heading back to the Cruise Terminal you will also get to stop by the Lisbon Cathedral and admire it from the outside.
- Company liability insurance and personal injury insurance
- 1 bottle of water per person
- General briefing before the activity
- Experienced guide
- Monument entrances
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or extra drinks not mentioned
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
• Minors must be accompanied by an adult
• It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13-years old
• All participants must sign a waiver and release
• Segway tours are not suitable for pregnant women
• People under the influence of alcohol cannot operate a Segway
• Not recommended for people with psychological or physical disabilities
• Not recommended for people with Prosthesis
• It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 17-years old
• All participants must be between 45 Kg and 118Kg (100lbs. and 260lbs).
• General briefing is given before the activity
You might also like...
Product ID: 178305