Lisbon: River Tagus Guided Sightseeing Cruise
- Enjoy a river cruise in a 1947 traditional cargo boat
- Learn from live commentary on board
- Marvel at the beautiful views over the city center and Lisbon's 7 hills
Admire the amazing monuments and buildings of the city. Look out for Castelo de São Jorge, a Moorish castle overlooking the historic center. Spot Lisbon Cathedral, the oldest church in the city, built in 114. See the Church of Santa Engrácia, a 17th-century monument converted into the National Pantheon. Move on to see Christ the King and learn its interesting background.
Next, see Belém, home to two unique monuments, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Belém Tower, both World Heritage Sites. Both in Gothic Manueline style, they easily impress. Marvel at Padrão dos Descobrimentos, a monument where ships departed to trade with the East. Finally, return to the Cais do Sodré River Station 1 hour and 45 minutes later.
- 105-minute sightseeing river cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Driver/ guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Dress code: comfortable clothes
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Please show up 15 minutes in advance