Lisbon River Sunset Sailing Cruise
- See Lisbon's main attractions from the river
- Create great and unique photo moments
- Enjoy one of the most amazing sunsets in the world
Back along the north bank, you’ll have views of historic Lisbon, with the Terreiro do Paço and the Cais do Sodré and also the recently renovated waterfront and see the Museum of Electricity.
On the south bank see the forts and prisons that were used during the old regime. You’ll be dazzled by the Ponte 25 de Abril, and have views of the Cristo Rei.
Marvel at views of Lisbon you’ll only experience from a boat and make a toast to its famous light. The cruise includes a welcome drink of wine, beer, champagne or juice.
- Welcome drink
- Food and drinks are not allowed but you can buy drinks aboard
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Make your way to Belém by train or táxi (5 min from city center) and near the Tower of Belem, next to Hotel Altis, you will find a dock that has a BP petrol Station. Get to gate 3 of the dock (the one closest to the Hotel) and there will be someone to meet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶