Lisbon: Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon.
- See the main attractions in Lisbon
- Go to the Cristo Rei statue for panoramic views
- Sample some of the famous "pastel de Belem"
- Learn about the devastating earthquake of 1755
- Hear about Portugal's "Age of Discoveries" in the historic district of Belem
Journey to Rossio Square and Lisbon Cathedral, and then get a fantastic view of Gracia and Baixa, along with São Jorge Castle. Drive through the Bairro Alto on route to the Cristo Rei statue. Cross the Tagus River on the 25 de Abril Bridge, and get some time for lunch in Belem.
Enjoy an authentic pastel de Belem (custard tart) and move on to the Jerónimos Monastery. Marvel at this symbol of Portugal's wealth and power in the "Age of Discoveries" and learn more about the period at Belem Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal and accident insurance
- Free Wi-Fi on board the vehicle
- Entrance fees