From Lisbon: Full-Day Évora, Arraiolos & Almendres Cromlech
Pick-up serviceYour hotel (centrally located in Lisbon), or the airport.
- Explore the monuments and history of Évora
- Admire the beautiful landscape of the Alentejo region- the plains, cork tree forests and the blue sky
- Meet the deepness of the history of the human presence around Évora such as the megalithic monuments of Almendres
- Visit Arraiolos, wind up to its medieval castle and appreciate the traditional handmade embroidered rugs in famous specialized shops
Évora is known as the Portuguese Museum City and was classified as a World Heritage Site in 1986. On this trip, you'll explore monumental Évora on a guided tour where the main monuments will be visited, like the Roman Temple and Bathes, the Gothic Cathedral, the St. Francis Church and its Chapel of Bones, the Giraldo Square, the Mudejar styled Chapel of St. Brás and much more.
Walking around the city, you'll feel the history in every corner, square and alleyway. Visit the town of Arraiolos, wind up to its medieval castle and appreciate the traditional handmade embroidered rugs in famous specialized shops. Traveling in the surroundings of Évora, you can admire the beautiful landscape of the Alentejo region featured with plains, cork tree forests, olive tree groves, whitewashed houses and the bluer blue sky of Portugal. The tour begins at 08:45 and finishes about 9 hours later at your hotel.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Wi-Fi on-board
- Museum entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Minimum age is 10-years-old
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended