From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Follow in the footsteps of Catholic pilgrims at the shrine of Fatima
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage monastery of Batalha
- Get breathtaking views of Nazaré from a church with a statue of the black Virgin Mary
- Wander the cobblestone lanes of Obidos
- Taste the traditional "ginja" liqueur
Admire the Manueline style of architecture typical of Portugal in the 16th century, and then enjoy a delicious lunch of regional food. Next, visit the beautiful seaside resort of Nazaré, popular with surfers and water sports fans. See the statue of the black Virgin Mary by Saint Joseph and look at the colorful fishing boats on the sandy beach from the top of the rock.
Try some of the sweet cherry liqueur known as ginja in the medieval village of Obidos, and soak up the fairytale atmosphere of the cobbled paths and small medieval houses. Browse the handicraft stores along narrow streets, and then journey back to Lisbon through the lovely landscapes of central Portugal.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal and accident insurance
- 1 "ginja" liqueur served in a small chocolate cup per participant
- Entrance fees for attractions