Lisbon Coast Guided Kayak Tour
- Explore the coast of Lisbon by kayak
- Discover some of the finest beaches and go for a swim
- Marvel at the historic castles on the world's most fortified coast
Paddle from Oeiras Harbor in the western part of the metropolitan area and see some of the most famous beaches, such as Praia de Carcavelos. Marvel at Saint Julian's Fort and the castles of Santo Amora and São João das Maias from the water. Discover the sheltered beach of Praia das Fontainhas along the way. Cool down with a dive in the crystal clear waters.
Choose the length of your tour to suit your schedule, subject to the weather conditions, and benefit from the services of experienced guides, certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation.
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket and wetsuit
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local operator's store at Oeiras Harbor, Estrada Marginal, 2780-267 Oeiras. Directions by train: Take the train that stops at every station from Cais do Sodré Station in Lisbon to Santo Amaro. Disembark at Santo Amaro and head towards the sea. Take the tunnel that passes under the Marginal road along the seafront. The tunnel is before McDonalds. At the end of the tunnel, turn right and walk along the red path until you reach the harbor, where you will see the local operator's kayak and outdoor store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Oeiras harbor has restrooms and warm showers. You can store your belongings in a safe place before the activity
• No experience is necessary
• The guides are experienced kayakers, certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation
• Bring comfortable clothes and spare clothes to put on after the activity
• Wear sun protection and a hat as the sun can be strong
• There are wetsuits available in case it is chilly
You might also like...
Product ID: 64235