Lisbon by Tuk-Tuk: 2 Hour Guided Tour
Pick-up serviceAny hotel or location in Lisbon historic city center.
- Explore the Lisbon's historical center
- See the highlights of Lisbon and enjoy breathtaking views
- Hear facts and stories of Lisbon your from experienced guide
- Taste the region's famous ginjinha: a cherry-like liquor
Let your guide share local history and stories of Lisbon throughout the tour. Lisbon is a city of seven hills, so you will break next to the best panoramas to capture the most gorgeous views. On this tour you will taste the famed local aperitif: ginginhai, a cherry liquor, while in the neighborhood of Alfama, an opportunity not be missed.
Enter the Baixa district and learn how the city was rebuilt after the 1755 earthquake. Explore cosmopolitan Chiado and pass its designer stores, art galleries, bookshops and restaurants. Visit the National Assembly and end with a view of the Estrela Basilica.
- Guided tuk-tuk tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from locations within the city center
- Monument entry tickets