Climb aboard a unique GoCar and drive the streets of Lisbon on a GPS-guided tour. The fun yellow convertibles will lead you around the city to important sights, such as the Commerce Square, Graça Belveder, Monastery Monument, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- Audio guide/headphones
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Explore the streets of Lisbon on board a fun GoCar
- Discover sights few tourists get to see as you travel via alternative routes
- Follow the GPS audio guide if you so wish or opt to take your own path through the city
- See more than you would see on a bus tour
- Enjoy time to stop and get up close to points of interest
- GoCar for 2 people
- GPS audio guide
- GoCar cover for rainy days
- Stops at points of interest
- CDW Vehicle insurance (€10 per GoCar, optional)
- Deposit €100 via credit card (to be refunded at end of tour)
- Admission to attractions
- Pregnant women
- Children under 6 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Rua dos Douradores 16, LisboaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For all GoCar rentals a deposit of 100€ is required per GoCar (via credit card).
- A valid ID and a valid driver's license is also required for check-in (international license is not necessary).
- Copies of documents will not be admissible.
- All riders must sign a Standard Participant Agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental (10,00€ per GoCar).
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a GoCar. Children 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one).
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.
- The use of a safety helmet is mandatory.
- * Preset tour lengths may vary