Fatima, Batalha, Nazare, Obidos Private Full Day Tour
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon
- Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima, a center of Catholic faith and popular pilgrimage destination
- Enjoy a full-day guided tour that takes you from Lisbon to Fatima
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Monastery of Batalha
- Enjoy unforgettable view above the sea around in Nazare
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Medieval Village Obidos
- Taste local cherry liquor Ginja
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon, transfer by private vehicle to Fatima Sanctuary. Fatima is one of the major catholic sanctuaries in the world. Where you'll find an amazing ambiance of devotion, one of the world's most powerful. Learn about the miracle of the Virgin's apparition to three shepherd children in 1917.
After you turn west to the coast, stopping at Batalha to visit the Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage site, one of the most fascinating Gothic monuments in Europe built by King John I of Portugal to thank the Virgin Mary for the battle of Aljubarrota against the Spanish troops on 14th of August 1385.
After lunch, there will be time to visit the Sitio, high at the cliffs surrounding Nazare, learn about the legend of Nossa Senhora da Nazare, the statue of Our Lady of Nazare is one of the oldest Christian’s piece of art.
Then fall in love with Obidos - a colorful and romantic little village. Its winding streets and medieval structures, castle walls and handicraft shops, all make this stop the highlight of the trip for many people. Opportunity to taste the typical liquor of this region "Ginjinha".
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal and accident insurance
- Wi-Fi on board the vehicle
- 1 shot of Ginja liqueur in a small chocolate cup
- Entrance fees