Évora: Tour with Virtual Reality Experience
Pick-up serviceFree pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or apartment in Lisbon.
- Discover the most important Évora landmarks
- Witness a Roman Villa, Roman baths and the Temple of Diana
- Use the latest in VR technology
- Visit the famous Bone Chapel
Known as the city museum, Évora is a distinguished world heritage site. Its Roman vestiges are well visible nowadays with the remains, along with the Roman Temple of Diana and the archeological remains of the public baths. Onboard with your headset, you will go back in time and see how they once were.
With your experienced guides, walk through the historical Center of Évora and peruse its cozy, medieval streets. Admire the mix of different architectural styles, visit the Cathedral and ascend to the top. A superb view over Évora is waiting for you. During your VR Tour, you will get to see sites like the Roman Villa of Our Lady of Tourega, Évora Historical Center, the Roman Walls, the Évora Roman Baths, the Temple of Diana, the Évora Cathedral and much more.
Whilst on this tour you will also get to taste a delicious and traditional Portuguese lunch. Enjoy food typical to this region and country and sample some of the best wines produced in the country. After your lunch, feel free to stroll through the open-air museum for a change of pace.
- The use of a Virtual Reality Headset
- 1 Évora Cathedral Ticket
- Free pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or apartment in Lisbon
- Professional and informative guide
- Air-conditioned van
- Small group tour (maximum 8 pax.)
- Entrance to Bones Chapel
- Wine tasting
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Hotel pick-up times operate between 7:45 AM and 8:15 AM
• Your pick-up time will be confirmed 24-hours prior to tour