Coimbra: Tour from Lisbon
Pickup includedAt your accommodation in Lisbon.
- Visit the University of Coimbra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Listen to the tragic love story between the king and queen
- Take a trip through the busy streets of Coimbra
Visit the city center, explore narrow streets that hide love stories of thousands of students, see gardens, convents, and monasteries. Listen to the scary metallic notes of the Portuguese guitar and the deep voices of singers of fado.
Coimbra is also the site of a unique event in Portuguese history, the forbidden love story between Pedro (the king's son) and Inês de Castro (a commoner). This story is a frequent subject of art, music, and drama.
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in the center of Lisbon
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees to monuments