From Lausanne: Swiss Riviera Tour
- Enjoy a glass of local wine or a juice in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lavaux
- Visit Castle of Chillon built during the 11th-century
- Feel the atmosphere of Montreux
- Visit Chaplin's World in Vevey (if option selected)
- Stroll through the beautiful streets of Vevey
- Take a lake cruise on an old steam boat (if option is selected)
Leaving Lavaux you'll continue to Vevey. Here you'll have a chance to Discover Chaplin’s World, a site dedicated to Charlie Chaplin, the actor, filmmaker, and composer. Embark on an extraordinary adventure across time and through the magical world of cinema.
Afterwards, if you've chosen the option for the lake cruise you will board an old steamer boat called the Belle Epoque. The cruise will pass through the beautiful scenery of Lake Geneva on the way to the Castle of Chillon, built during the 11th-century. If you did not select the cruise option you will be taken to the castle by bus, where you will have a guided tour through the castle.
The last stop on the tour will be in Montreux, a glamorous tourist resort. Feel the atmosphere of all the great artists who have visited this place such as Aretha Franklin, Ella Fitzgerald, BB King and Ray Charles. Wander through the streets full of fancy shops and landmarks of the famous jazz festival.
- Bus ride
- Appetizer in the Lavaux (except for winter tour)
- Visit of Montreux
- Entrance to Chillon Castle