Las Vegas: Pawn Stars Half-Day VIP Tour
Pickup optionalTropicana: pickup will be under the limo/bus port behind the Tropicana Hotel & Casino at 12:15 PM. Address: 3801 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Treasure Island: pickup will be at the bus pickup at Siren's Cove Boulevard, on the south side of Treasure Island Hotel & Casino at 12:45 PM. Address: 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Circus Circus: pickup will be in front of the hotel, facing Las Vegas Boulevard, under Clown Marquee at 1:00 PM. Address: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA. Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino at 12:30 PM. Address: 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA.
- Visit featured locations from hit TV show Pawn Stars and Tanked
- Visit WelderUp, made famous by the Hit TV Show 'Vegas Rat Rods'
- Marvel at the customized automobiles of Count's Kustoms
- See Acrylic Tank Manufacturing from Animal Planets Tanked!
Visit WelderUp, the restoration shop made famous by hit show 'Vegas Rat Rods'. Owner Steve Darnell designs award-winning rat rods which have earned the attention of national publications including Hot Rod Magazine, Diesel World Magazine and Rat Rod Magazine. See automobile restoration and customization activities at Count’s Kustoms, the company owned by Danny Koker, a recurring expert on “Pawn Stars,” and now with his own reality TV show “Counting Cars.”
At the Toy Shack toy store on Fremont Street, you will discover collectible toys that date as far back as the 1920s. Toy Shack’s Johnny Jimenez is the go-to toy expert on “Pawn Stars” for his collectibles knowledge. Finally, visit Acrylic Tank Manufacturing and follow the operation of 2 brother-in-laws behind the world’s largest manufacturer of customized aquariums, as featured on Animal Planet's “Tanked.”
- 4-hour guided tour
- Transportation to and from meeting location
- Bottled water
- Souvenir gift
- Professional guide
- Meet & greet with stars of the show (if option selected)
Prepare for the activity
- Baby strollers
• Inside tours are dependent on the individual filming schedules of each show
• Due to insurance restrictions strollers cannot be accommodated on board buses