Las Vegas: Grand Canyon Bus Tour & Optional Skywalk Ticket
Pickup includedPick-up from the following locations: • South Point: Tour Bus Lobby, East Entrance (outside valet) • Cancun: Tour Bus Lobby, Main Entrance • Excalibur: Tour Bus Lobby/Bus Rotunda, South Side • Aria: Tour Bus Lobby, Lower Level • Polo Towers: Tour Bus Lobby, Main Entrance • Bally's: Tour Bus Lobby, North Entrance • Treasure Island: Tour Bus Lobby near Siren's Cove, South Side • Planet Hollywood: Tour Bus Lobby, Lower Level • Circus Circus: Tour Bus Lobby, Front East Entrance Under the Clown Sign • Stratosphere: Tour Bus Lobby, The Main Entrance Next To Valet • Westgate: Tour Bus Lobby, East Entrance • Golden Nugget (all downtown hotels): Tour Bus Lobby, West Entrance Other hotel pickups may be available for larger groups.
- See one of nature's miracles at lookout points in Grand Canyon West
- Hear interesting facts and information from your professionally trained guide
- Benefit from transfers direct from the Las Vegas Strip
- Walk right up to the rim of the canyon at Eagle Point and experience heights above from the Skywalk
- See the Colorado River below you as you walk along the trail at Guano Point
Hoover Dam (photo stop)
Radiator Spring Gas (photo stop, lunch)
Grand Canyon West Rim (free time, sightseeing)
Grand Canyon Skywalk optional
Then, experience the most spectacular views from the Skywalk. This glass-framed overlook sits 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon and boasts a 10-foot-wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge peering over the West Rim of the canyon. Feel like you’re floating on air with this view.
Next, go to Guano Point at the site of an old guano mine. Enjoy views that are completely unique to the ones at Eagle Point. Walk along the dirt trail at the edge at Guano Point for spectacular views from different angles. Return to the Welcome Center before heading back to Las Vegas.
Finally, stop at the Hoover Dam for a wonderful photo opportunity. Watch videos on the bus to pass the time, or relax on the airline-style seats equipped with seat belts, and look out of the panoramic windows at the stunning views.
- Breakfast snack
- Fresh deli lunch box
- Entrance to Grand Canyon West
- 15-20 minute stop at the Hoover Dam
- Skywalk ticket (if option selected)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
• Vegetarian options are available
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes
• Don't forget your camera and use sunscreen
• Please note the Skywalk ticket is only included in the tour price if you select the option with this