Drive across the Hoover Dam, stop at two of its most popular viewpoints, and visit the historic Boulder City and the Lake Mead Visitor’s Center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Snap stunning shots of Hoover Dam from the Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
- Visit the highest scenic lookout on the Arizona side for iconic views of Lake Mead
- Drive over the Hoover Dam and get enjoy aerial views of the Colorado River and Black Canyon
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Round-trip transportation from the Las Vegas Strip
- Professional driver and guide
- Light snacks
- Bottled water
- Stops at the Hoover Dam visitor center or the Generator Room
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wheelchair users
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Treasure Island Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Hoover Dam’s security protocols mandate that no carry-ons the size of a small backpack or larger are permitted. Please leave any luggage at your accommodation.