From Las Vegas: Colorado River Jet Boat Tour
Pickup includedPickup from Las Vegas Strip Hotels at 6:30 AM.
- Escape Vegas' hustle and bustle and head out on a Wild West excursion
- Adventure down the mighty Colorado River by jetboat
- Travel iconic Route 66 and explore a ghost town
- Take a dip in Lake Havasu beneath the shadow of the London Bridge
- Enjoy included breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks
Soar down the river on the maneuverable watercraft, enjoying a scenic 58-mile ride down the river and the Topic Gorge. Gaze at the technicolor cliffs surrounding you as you move down one of the US’ most iconic waterways. Afterwards, enjoy a romantic picnic lunch on the scenic shores of Lake Havasu Beach, near the London Bridge. Take a dip in the refreshing freshwater, and hear the history of how the London Bridge ended up in Arizona.
Before returning to Vegas, enjoy a drive down Route 66, stopping at Oatman Ghost Town, a 19th-century mining town that refuses to die. Shop the gift shops and enjoy local foods before heading back to Vegas.
- Jet Boat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Continental breakfast, picnic lunch, unlimited snacks, bottled water
- Bathing suit
Prepare for the activity
• Don't forget a swimsuit and towel
• The Colorado River trip does not include whitewater rapids