Las Vegas: Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Tour
Pickup includedMost Las Vegas hotels at bus tour pick-up in the lobby.
- Visit Antelope Canyon, the most famous and visited slot canyon in the world
- Experience the awe-inspiring views of Horseshoe Bend, a famed incisor-shaped bend in the Colorado River
- See Glen Canyon Dam, a concrete, arch-gravity dam on the Colorado River
- Learn the history and geology of how these famed icons came to be on this fully narrated tour
- Relax on an intimate, small group tour with up to 9 passengers led by an experienced, knowledgeable guide
- Get off the beaten path with extra stops not offered on the larger bus tours
- Enjoy snacks, beverages, bottle water and lunch during your trip
Page, Arizona (lunch)
Antelope Canyon (guided tour)
Horseshoe Bend (hiking)
Glen Canyon Dam
4 - 5 hours
Enjoy the scenic views on the way from Las Vegas to Antelope Canyon as you pass back and forth across the Utah and Arizona state borders on your way to Page, AZ. Depending on the weather, your first stop for the day will be either in Mesquite - NV or Hurricane - UT where you will have the opportunity to stretch your legs, use the restrooms, and grab coffee before continuing on your way.
Arrive in Page at approximately 12:00 PM and after a brief orientation of the area and a second bathroom break, start an approximately 1 hour and 30 minute tour through the canyon with a certified Navajo tribal guide. During the tour, wander past breathtaking red sandstone walls and spiraling corkscrew formations that made the canyon famous illuminated by sunlight climbing down the narrow slotted walls.
After your guided tour of Antelope Canyon, it's a short, ten minute drive to Horseshoe Bend where an easy, 1km hike will take you to the edge of a stunning vista-point overlooking the famed bend in the Colorado River. You'll have the opportunity to get close (but not too close!) to the 1,000 foot drop for photos of one of nature's most visually striking offerings. From there, it's time to relax as your professional driver-guide heads back to Las Vegas for your hotel drop off, stopping for restrooms along the way.
Please note, you can choose between the famous Lower Antelope Canyon or the private and secluded Antelope Canyon X.
- Entrance fee to Antelope Canyon
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Transport by comfy and air-conditioned minivan or van (up to 9 passengers)
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
• Although rare, tours can be cancelled due to weather due to flash flooding
• A minimum of three persons is required for this trip
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Going down to Antelope Canyon is not recommended for infants younger than 5 years old
• Please be ready and waiting at the tour lobby of your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
• It's recommend to wear comfortable walking shoes (no flip-flops, open-toed shoes or heeled shoes for safety reasons)