Lake Tekapo: 50-Minute Mount Cook and Beyond Scenic Flight
- Marvel at New Zealand’s highest mountains and largest glaciers
- Fly over beautiful turquoise glacial lakes, golden lands, and unique rivers
- Enjoy a window seat for unobstructed viewing below
- Listen to informative commentary from your local guide
Begin your journey in Lake Tekapo, where you will meet your expert team. Take off from the local airport and fly over spectacular scenery including turquoise glacial lakes, Aoraki Mount Cook, and Tasman glacier.
Then, head across to the remote West Coast to see the amazing Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers running off into beautiful rainforest landscapes. Throughout your experience, enjoy informative and interesting commentary from your local guide, as well as a flight information guide available in multiple languages.
- 50-minute Scenic Flight
- Informative commentary from a local guide
- Flight information guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the local partner's base at State Highway 8, Tekapo Aerodrome, Lake Tekapo 7945, New Zealand. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time, which will be confirmed by the local partner via email after you have made your booking.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note there is a weight limit of 130 kilograms (286.6 pounds) for the scenic flight due to safety reasons
• The date and time of your trip may be different from the one requested. The local partner will confirm your exact tour details by email after booking
• Please arrive to check in for your activity at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time