Lake Como, Bellagio and Varenna: Full-Day Tour from Milan
- Enjoy a walking tour in Como
- Take in the sights from a lake cruise by private boat
- Explore the villages of Bellagio and Varenna
You’ll have a chance to admire the 3 branches of the lake, each with different landscapes. Stop in the town of Como for a walking tour of the city center and a visit to the neoclassical Villa Olmo and its lovely Italian garden.
Next, take a relaxing cruise on the lake by private boat, and enjoy the spectacular views.
Visit the colorful villages of Bellagio and Varenna. Take a walk along narrow cobblestoned streets and enjoy the charming surroundings.
- Luxury coach trip
- Professional tourist guide
- Headphones for the tour
- Walking tour in Como
- 1-hour lake cruise by private boat
- Meals and drinks
- Optional tips
When you get there
The meeting points are Duomo Square, near the taxi station; and the central station, Piazza IV Novembre, at the corner with the Hotel Excelsior Gallia. 8:00 AM Duomo Square (near taxi station) 8:15 AM Central Station, Piazza IV Novembre at the corner with Hotel Excelsior GalliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Villa Olmo may be closed to the public for private events. If this occurs, you will only visit the exterior and the garden