Kyoto: 4-Hour Private Customizable Walking Tour
Pickup includedAt the lobby of your hotel in Kyoto city. If you are staying outside of Kyoto, meet at JR Kyoto Station.
- Gain an insight into Kyoto's culture from a knowledgable guide
- Arrange your itinerary to manage your time efficiently
- Visit the must-see sights and attractions in Kyoto during a half-day
Customize the itinerary based on your own interests and requests. Within the time frame, you normally will be able to visit 1 area and 2 spots. Refer to the sample itinerary below for ideas. If you don't have any specific requests you can choose either Plan B or C.
This plan is for a fully customizable tour. Please mention the places you would like to visit when you check out.
Meetup at your hotel - Kinkakuji temple (Golden Pavilion) - Arashiyama Bamboo forest - Finish.
Meetup at your hotel - Fushimi Inari Shrine (Thousand of Torii gates) - Gion District (Famous Kyoto Geisha area) - Finish.
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Public transportation fees for both you and your guide
- Entrance fees for both you and your guide
- Private van (available for an additional fee)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Public transport will be used during the tour; you will need to purchase transportation tickets for the tour guide as well
• Please bring cash since some shops don't accept credit cards
• Please inform in advance if you use a wheelchair, have a stroller with you, or have any food allergies or dietary restriction
• If you request to change the tour date or cancel the tour due to your convenience (including rain, flight, etc), the supplier will charge you a cancellation fee based on their cancellation policy
• In case of extreme weather warnings, the tour will be canceled and you will be offered a full refund
• If you prefer to take a private van for an additional fee, please request this in advance; the price fluctuates depending on the number of people and the places visited