Kyoto: 1 or 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Ticket
- Hop on and off at any of the available stops by showing your mobile voucher
- Enjoy the freedom to explore historical Kyoto at your own pace
- Take a convenient and comprehensive city tour the passes that main attractions
- Benefit from pre-recorded audio guidance available in 7 languages
- Get panoramic views of Kyoto from the open top of the double decker bus
Choose this efficient way of exploring the must-see places and attractions in Kyoto. The bus takes you past many of the city's top attractions, including UNESCO World Heritage sites such as Nijo Castle, Kinkakuji, and Kiyomizu-Dera Temple. Buses run every 30 minutes, and you can enjoy unlimited rides for the duration of your ticket's validity.
Bus stops along the route:
• Kyoto Station
• Karasuma Gojo
• Shijo Karasuma / Nishiki-ichiba Market
• Nijo-jo Castle
• Nijo Station
• Kitano-tenmangu Shrine / Kamishichiken
• Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavilion)
• Daitokuji Temple
• Kyoto Imperial Palace (Doshisha University)
• Heian-jingu Shrine / Okazaki Park
• Gojozaka (Kiyomizu-dera Temple / Gion)
- 1 or 2-day bus ticket (depending on option selected)
- Audio commentary
- Wi-Fi on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to attractions
Prepare for the activity
You can board the bus at any of the stops along the route. The first stop is at Kyoto Station (take the north central exit of Kyoto Station, and you will find the sightseeing bus stop directly in front of the Isetan department store).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Smoking, eating, and drinking alcohol are prohibited on the bus. Only soft drinks with lids (plastic bottles, coffee) can be brought on board.
• The use of umbrellas and selfie sticks is prohibited.
• Children aged 0-5 do not need a ticket if they sit on the lap of an adult passenger with a ticket (one child per passenger with ticket).
• The bus has an open top, so you will be in direct sunlight.
• Buses may not operate in the case of severe weather, such as typhoons or thunderstorms.
• Raincoats will be provided in wet weather.