Ephesus and Kirazli Village Private Tour from Kusadasi
Pick-up serviceYour hotel in Kusadasi
- Explore the ruins of Ephesus, including the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Admire the remains of the semi-circular Odeon Theatre
- Walk down marble streets to the towering Library, one of the most spectacular Roman remains
- Experience everyday village life in Kirazli
- See historic Turkish steam trains at the outdoor Camlik Steam Train Museum
One of the most breathtaking sites in the Roman and Greek complex is the Odeon Theatre, a semi-circular structure that could seat up to 1,400 spectators in its heyday. You will also see statues carved into marble slabs, and the beautiful Celcius Library. Completed by the Romans in 117AD, it is perhaps the most awe-inspiring façade still standing in Ephesus, with columns, statues and windows towering above you.
As an added bonus, experience village life in Turkey on a visit to the hamlet of Kirazli. Pick olives, peaches ,and cherries with the villagers, and chat about their lives.
Finally, you will visit the Camlik Steam Train Museum, and explore its stunning outdoor display of 30 historic steam trains, all owned by the Turkish State Railways.
- Entrance fees
- Private transportation
- Private guide
- Pick-up and drop off at Kusadasi Port
- Parking fees, petrol and taxes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Drinks at lunch
- Tips for guide and driver
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Kusadasi Port. Walk out of the customs building, and you'll see your guide holding a board with your name on it. Please be aware that cruise days are busy, so make sure that you have the operator's emergency number with you in case you have trouble location your guide and need to contact themOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 hours walking. Wear comfortable shoes, a hat, and sun cream, and bring an umbrella (for sun or rain depending on the season)
• Bring your camera, but please note that tripods are not allowed at Ephesus
• There is no obligation to cover your head or shoulders in Ephesus. You may wear shorts and T-shirts in summer
• Discounts are available for children under 11 years old. Please bring their passports or ID card to show upon entering the museum and attractions. If you don’t have ID, they may be charged full adult price
You might also like...
Product ID: 38406