Explore the hidden alleyways of Kuala Lumpur and discover some of the most rewarding sights, smells, and sounds of Malaysia’s capital on this exciting bike tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting times 7:30 AM, 11:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Get lost and explore the hidden alleyways of Kuala Lumpur on a bike
- Discover a labyrinth of hidden alleyways that connects the new and the old of Kuala Lumpur.
- See the beautiful Chinese green tiles, ancient shop-house ladders and fascinating old shop-houses
- Insurance coverage
- Bicycle and helmet
- Pregnant women
- People under 3 ft 9 in (120 cm)
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Q Cafe, Menara DBKL 1, Jalan Raja Laut, KL. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 12 years.
- Not recommended for participants with heart issues or other serious medical conditions.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements upon booking.
- Please advise your height upon booking.
- Please wear comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes and bring a hat and sunscreen.
- A moderate level of fitness is required.
- All participants to sign indemnity form and take insurance coverage. If have own insurance coverage, please show proof of insurance policy.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.