Learn about Croatian history while enjoying the outdoors on a full-day cycling tour from Skradin to Krka National Park. Breathe in the fresh air, explore your surroundings, go swimming, and opt for a boat trip to visit a monastery on Visovac Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Croatian
- Explore Krka National Park on a guided bike ride tour
- Admire the beauty of the Skradinski Buk waterfall
- Go on an excursion by boat to visit the island of Visovac and the monastery there
- Use of bikes and helmets
- Krka National Park entrance fees
- Transfer to location (extra charge)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
SkradinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Cycling experience is needed. Children from 12 years old accompanied by parents can participate. We use professional bicycles, with one trained guide in each group. You will get a helmet, bicycle, and instructions. Extra gear and tools are provided.
- Group size: minimum 4, maximum 16. Larger groups are available on request.
- In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, Raftrek Adventure Travel will reschedule the activity for a day or 2 prior to or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.
- A German-speaking guide is available on request at no extra cost.
- Don’t forget to bring shorts or a bathing suit, t-shirt, spare socks, and sandals (or sport shoes), towel, sunscreen, and water. Bring along food if you want to enjoy a picnic. In case of colder weather, bring along a long-sleeved shirt.