From Krakow: Zakopane and Thermal Baths
Pickup includedYour accommodation in Kraków.
- Visit the regional bazar on Krupowki street and shop around for unique souvenirs
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes on a funicular ride and emerge from the forest floor upon the mountain
- Dip into warm outdoor swimming pools
Krupowki is the main street of Zakopane. Mee locals and see what village life has to offer as you shop for souvenirs. Take a trip up the mountain Gubalowka on a funicular and experience the natural surroundings. From the top of the mountain is a beautiful view of the Tatra Mountain range. See the ski jump hill, used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition.
Relax in the warm waters of the Chocholowska Baths, which is the largest thermal complex in Podhale. Dip into natural waters extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters below ground and enjoy the stunning panoramic views.
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Professional English speaking driver
- Ticket for the funicular
- Ticket for the pools including mineral water pool and swimming pools indoor and outdoor
- Small gift: free traditional cottage cheeses
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- Tickets to the saunas, spa, or massage area
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring swimwear, a towel, and flip flops
• Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150 centimeters (4 foot 9 inches) tall so that a child seat can be prepared
• The order of the activities can be changed