From Krakow: Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour with Hotel Pick Up
- Enjoy a half day tour of the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Learn from an expert English-speaking guide
- Descend 140 metres underground
- Feel the amazing atmosphere in the chambers with statues made of salt
- Visit the Chapel of the Blessed Kings
Then your English-speaking guide will take you up to 140 meters underground for a 2.5-hour tour route that is almost 3 kilometers long. This is full of many unique chambers with amazing carvings and statues made of salt. At the end of the route, explore the souvenir shop and snack bar. From here you will be take up to the surface by the high-speed lift.
- Pick up and drop-off at your accommodation in central Krakow
- Entrance fee to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- English-speaking guide
- Food or drink
- Permission to take photos (permit required)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
• We will pick you up from the place where you will be staying, so please provide this information when booking.
• This tour is not recommended If you struggle with claustrophobia or walking disabilities. There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start.
• The maximum size of hand luggage is 35 x 20 x 20 cm. This is a little bit more than the size of an A4 sheet. It's okay to have a small handbag or wallet with you. If your luggage is bigger, you can leave it in the locked bus parked next to the museum. Our driver will look after your luggage while you are away.
• Taking photographs requires a special permit which can be purchased in the ticket office or during the visit itself and the cost is PLN 10
• Temperatures underground range between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius so please bring warm clothing and wear comfortable shoes.