Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour by Private Minivan
Pick-up servicePick-up will be from your Krakow hotel or apartment.
- Enjoy a 4-5 hour tour with live guide
- Discover hidden corridors, chambers and others
- Visit an amazing subterranean church
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a perfect day out, in operation since the 13th century. The mine today has been visited by more than 40 million people and was recognized as one of the original World Heritage Sites named by UNESCO.
The mine reaches a depth of 327 meters and is over 287 kilometers long. Marvel at beautiful statues and other art carved directly into the salt rock.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance ticket
- Live speaking guide
- Refreshment on board
- Photo permission fees
Prepare for the activity
• In order to choose your preferred starting time for this activity you can contact the tour operator after your booking is confirmed