Tatra's Mountains & Zakopane Tour From Kraków - Packages
Pickup includedYou will be picked up from your hotel / apartment within Old Town & Old Jewish Quarter
- Discover the Polish mountains, the Tatras
- Choose one of the proposed packages or plan the trip in your own way
- Enjoy beautiful views - follow the trail, take the ropeway, or ride a funicular railway
- Experience the unique atmosphere of local folklore at Krupówki Street
- Travel by a comfortable air-conditioned car with an English-speaking driver
Package I: Hike along the Valley of Five Lakes to Morskie Oko pound with breathtaking views. The road to Morskie Oko pound is about a 2-hour walk through an easy tourist trail. After that, ride to Krupówki Street - the atmospheric center of Zakopane full of local culture.
Package II: Enjoy a ropeway excursion to one of the highest points located centrally in the Tatra's range - Kasprowy Wierch. After reaching the summit, you have about an hour of free time and then return. Then your driver will take you to Krupówki Street, where you will spend about an hour walking around, having dinner, and shopping.
Package III: A proposal for those who are not looking for a long hiking trip or high-mountain experience. Ride the funicular railway to Gubałówka - this is not one of the high mountain peaks. Gubałówka is a less demanding but still very popular hill, from which there is a beautiful view of the panorama of Zakopane and Polish and Slovakian Tatras. At the top, apart from the beautiful views, there is also an interesting attraction - a gravity slide with a length of 750 meters. After returning from Gubałówka, visit Krupówki Street. On the way back, go to a medieval, wooden village called Chochołów.
Package IV: This is for those who have their own ideas about how to spend a day in Zakopane. Private transport is provided in a comfortable, air-conditioned van and 5 hours of free time can be spent on site. Your English-speaking driver will be at your service throughout the day.
Note to each package: The trips take place only in the form of private transport - the driver and the car are at your sole disposal. For each package, the duration of the trip is specified. If you want to spend more time it is possible for an additional, small fee of 50 PLN.
- Pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
• It is possible to change the itinerary
• Your exact pickup time will be confirmed after booking
• Depending on the activity chosen, the entrance fees to the following may not be included: Morskie Oko Tatra's National Park (5zł or 2,5zł), up and down funicular railway to Gubałówka (23zł), up and down cable car to Kasprowy Wierch (63zł or 99zł depending on the season), Cableway to the ski jump (12zł), ticket to museum of the Zakopane style (7zł or 5,5zł)