Kraków: Zakopane and Bukovina with Thermal Complex
Pickup optionalYour hotel in Krakow
- Visit Zakopane, a beautiful city and an emblem of Polish folklore
- Shop along the famous Krupówki street
- Discover traditional Polish cuisine
- Indulge at a luxurious thermal complex
Stroll around the city center with the help of your expert, friendly guide and admire the unique architecture, clothes, and cuisine. Take a walk down Krupówki, the most famous street in the city, before getting back in the car and driving to Bukovina.
Relax and feel refreshed as you rest in the iconic, luxurious thermal complex. Experience picturesque views of your surroundings, the Polish mountains, as you delight in your 2.5-hour stay.
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Round trip transportation from meeting point
- Entrance fees
- Food and drink