Kraków: Small Group Guided 3 or 4-Hour Walking Tour
- Explore the most important sites of Krakow
- Visit the Old Town, Wawel Hill and Wawel Castle
- Explore Kazimierz, the former Jewish District
- See Podgórze District where the former Jewish Ghetto was established
Next, head to the former Jewish district (Kazimierz), characterized by both the thriving atmosphere and the suffering connected with the Nazi occupation and Holocaust. See places like the yard, where scenes from Steven Spielberg’s “Schindler’s List” were shot. They will also hear a historical overview and legends about the origins of three Jewish synagogues. Finally, visit the Podgórze district and the Ghetto Heroes Square.
Alternatively, choose the 3-hour tour option for a shortened version of the walk - perfect for the festive season. Enjoy a walk along Krakow's festive routes including Matejko Square and the Main Market Square. Here, during the winter months, you can discover the nativity scene competition's history and stroll through the Christmas Fair. Then, head over to Wawel Hill and see the nativity scene at the Church of St. Bernard. Finally, continue on to Planty Park and see the Papal Window with a live nativity scene.
- 3 or 4-hour guided walking tour (depending on option chosen)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- City map
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that this tour does not visit the Schindler's Factory Museum. The tour ends in front of the museum at 1:30 PM, so that you can attend the 2:00 PM guided tour in the museum (optional), bookable here: https://www.getyourguide.com/krakow-l40/krakow-schindler-s-factory-guided-tour-t58608/