Krakow Sightseeing Tour
Pick-up serviceLast stop and departure point: Sheraton Hotel 09:10
- Discover the most beautiful sights and attractions of Krakow and its Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walk along the Royal Route and take in the majestic Wawel Hill, or sit and take in the atmosphere of the Old Market Square
The Old Town of Krakow has been entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. This city is beloved across Europe because of its amazing architecture and unique atmosphere created by street performers and colorful nightlife.
This tour will take you through Kazimierz, the city's former Jewish district, before approaching Wawel Hill, home to the Royal Castle, the Royal Cathedral and the Chambers.
After exploring these beautiful parts of the palace, walk along the Royal Route to Grodzka Street and the city's heart, the Old Market Square. Here you can stop and admire the stunning St. Mary's Basilica.
Krakow has a unique charm, created by centuries of history and cultural wealth. With its very special climate of culture and art, this city can give us a lesson about the history of Poland and Europe. It is a place you will keep coming back to, each time to discover new parts of its beauty.
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fees to Royal Cathedral and Chambers in Wawel Castle, and St. Mary's Basilica
- Transportation by minibus
Prepare for the activity
Hotel pick-up is offered at the following hotels in Krakow, at the following times 08:00 Orient Hotel, Perla Hotel 08:10 Petrus Hotel, Novotel Bronowice, Demel Hotel, Express by Holiday Inn 08:15 Crown Piast Hotel, Park Inn Hotel, Hilton Garden 08:20 Galicya Hotel, Sympozjum Hotel 08:30 Chopin Hotel, Francuski Hotel, Grand Hotel,Qubus Hotel, Wentzl Hotel,Elektor Hotel 08:40 2 Matejki Square, 7 Szcepanski Square, Galaxy Hotel 08:45 Aleksander 1 Hotel, Andel's Hotel, Ester Hotel 08:50 Globus Hotel, Logos Hotel, Wyspianski Hotel 08:55 Holiday Inn, Novotel Centre, Ibis Centre, Queen Boutique Hotel 09:00 Royal Hotel 09:05 Radisson Blu 09:10 SheratonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Due to the conservation work at the Royal Chambers (25th February 2019 - 18th March 2019), the exhibition will be replaced by Royal Tombs