Krakow Old Town: 2-Hour Private Tour with a History Teacher
- Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with a credited history teacher
- Visit the Wawel Cathedral situated on Wawel Hill
- See the most important monuments on the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Go to the Jagiellonian University, the oldest Polish university
- Walk through the medieval Old Town's Main Market Square
Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the old streets of beautiful Krakow and feel the unique charm of the Old Town. Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with a history teacher. You will discover such sites as the Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Basilica, St. Adalbert’s Church, the Town Hall Tower, Planty Park, Jagiellonian University, Sukiennice Cloth Hall and the Royal Castle and the Cathedral.
Your guide will be a history teacher and PhD student, who has for many years been fascinated by history, especially the history of Christianity and Israel. He is a Polish native and is well traveled, having spent extensive time in the countries of both Sweden and Israel, but is glad to call Poland his home.
- Private guided walking tour
- Small-group tour
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks