Krakow: Ojcow National Park Electric Bike Tour
- Explore the beautiful Ojcow National Park and the limestone rock valleys and gorges
- Visit a traditional trout farm and sample the fresh fish
- Discover caves of neanderthal men
- Ride through the places that locals visit on their weekends
Ride around the park with your expert guide and listen to tales of Polish kings as you ride past a selection of castles including Pieskowa Skala, the ‘Bludgeon of Hercules’, and the ‘Gate of Krakow'.
There’s also an opportunity to visit the caves of neanderthal men, as well as a traditional local trout farm to sample some freshly caught fish. Finally, regain your energy after your bike ride with a stop for coffee and cake before the journey back to Krakow.
- Central meeting point in Krakow
- Electric bike
- Food and drink
- Entrance fee to see the neanderthal caves
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
We will meet outside the hotel at Straszewskiego 14, 31-101 Kraków, Poland, where we will load into the transfer vehicle. If the trip is booked by a single group there is the opportunity to change the meeting point to one that suits the group.Open in Google Maps ⟶