Krakow: Jewish Quarter, Schindler's Factory & Former Ghetto
Pickup optionalYour hotel in Krakow
- Explore the famous sites, synagogues, and churches of the Jewish Quarter
- Visit the former Ghetto terrain located in Podgórze district
- Tour the famous Oscar Schindler's factory
- Travel in a comfortable electric car equipped with an audio-guide system
Continue your tour by exploring the iconic places of the former Ghetto terrain. See the famous Heroes of the Ghetto Square and learn about the importance of the Eagle Pharmacy. Visit the remnants of the sites telling a tragic story of those who were repressed with the horror of living there during the occupation.
For the highlight of the tour, visit the famous Oscar Schindler's factory. Discover this mysterious place on a one of a kind visit. After the visit, hop back on the electric car and see the rest of the Ghetto area. End your visit to the Podgórze district by visiting the only remaining part of the wall that surrounded the Ghetto during the Second World War.
Alternatively, choose just to visit the Jewish district (Kazimierz) and the former ghetto on an audio-guided tour. See the most iconic places in the area, such as the New Square, Szeroka Street, and Wolnica Square. See the famous places that tell the history of WWII.
- Audio-guided electric car tour through the Jewish Quarter and Krakow Ghetto area
- Ticket to Oscar Schindler's factory
- English-speaking driver's assistance
- Food and drinks