Krakow Jewish Quarter: 2-Hour Private Tour with Local Expert
- Explore one of the most beautiful Jewish cities in Europe with a credited history teacher
- Visit sites related to the film "Schindler's List"
- See the Jewish Ghetto area
- Hear inspiring stories from the Second World War
- Go to the district of Zabłocie where Oskar Schindler's factory is located
The Jewish Kazimierz tour is also an important history lesson of the Second World War, pictured in Steven Spielberg’s “Schindler’s List.” The old Jewish ghetto in the Podgorze district is associated with this turbulent period. The Kazimierz district also tells the story of brave and devoted people who in the darkness of the Second World War risked their own lives to help the Jewish dwellers of the Ghetto. The most important heroes included Tadeusz Pankiewicz (the Eagle Pharmacy) and Oskar Schindler (Enamel Factory).
Your guide will be a history teacher and PhD student, who has for many years been fascinated by history, especially the history of Christianity and Israel. He is a Polish native and is well-traveled, having spent extensive time in the countries of both Sweden and Israel, but is glad to call Poland his home.
- Private guided walking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets