Krakow: Highlights of Old & New Town Private Walking Tour
- See highlights of Krakow and experience unforgettable moments
- Have a look at the main market square, historic Old Town, St. Mary's Basilica in Krakow, Wawel Cathedral and much more
- Get to know the full history of the Krakow from the medievals ages to nowadays
- Have a great time with your friends or family
Continue to the architectural complex of Wawel Hill to discover centuries-old churches and beautiful Renaissance buildings, such as the royal residence of Wawel Castle. Look inside Wawel Cathedral, where the kings of Poland were crowned and laid to rest. People usually visit the Old Town of Krakow but overlook the new contemporary history which is even more interesting. During the tour, you will get to know the whole history of the city and have an opportunity to see how everyday life looks like. Your guide will show you the best places in Krakow and for sure you will enjoy this experience.
From World War II and the Polish People's Republic to the present - it means only one thing. You will become acquainted with the most turbulent history of Poland and Krakow. If you want to find out how Krakow has become the most modern city in Poland with numerous business centers and with the largest number of tourists, then this trip is exactly for you.
- Private guide
- Information and commentary about Krakow's past and present
- Souvenir photos, sent by email after the tour
- Museum entrance fees (about 8 EUR) - optional