Krakow: Group Auschwitz and Salt Mine Tour
Pickup includedYour Krakow accommodation.
- Learn more about the history of the site from a knowledgable guide
- Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau, the largest Nazi concentration camp in the world
- Explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the biggest in Europe
The tour begins at Auschwitz, where you will spend about 2 hours exploring and learning about this harrowing site. Following a short break you’ll continue on to the second camp, Birkenau, where you will tour for approximately an hour.
Following your visits to both camps, you will discover the Wieliczka Salt Mine. You’ll be accompanied by a local guide who will tell you about the history of the mine, and will tour one of the salt mine's incredible chambers whilst admiring original sculptures and authentic miner workplaces. Following the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned to your accommodation in Krakow.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry to Auschwitz-Birkenau memorial and the Wieliczka Salt Mine
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully