Krakow: City Tour by Electric Golf Cart
- Admire the historic Old Town from a comfortable electric-powered golf cart
- Drive through the Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz
- Discover the history of the Jewish Ghetto and Schindler's Factory
- Learn about the city's history and interesting facts with a detailed audio guide
First, visit the Old Town of Krakow with the largest medieval market square in Europe. Travel along the Royal Route and the defensive walls and fortifications. See many beautiful buildings such as the Jagiellonian University, Słowacki Theater, and the breathtaking Wawel Castle.
Explore the Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz where you can see beautiful synagogues, old cemeteries, atmospheric streets and squares. Visit the district of Podgórze where you can stop at Ghetto Heroes Square, the Eagle Pharmacy, and the remains of former Ghetto walls. Learn of the tragic history of the Jewish community during the years of World War II, and see the famous factory of Oskar Schindler, where many lives were saved. Then, be dropped off at the meeting point or any location in the city center.
- 2-hour tour
- Audio guide in 27 languages
- English-speaking driver
- Food and drinks