Krakow: 5-Hour Mountain Biking Tour
- Marvel at the beautiful panoramas of Krakow from three different mounds
- Learn about the history of Podgorze district and see Plaszow concentration camp grounds
- Bike the trails in Podgorze and Las Wolski
On the way between the first and second mound, your route will pass by Zakrzowek Lake, as well as Plaszow Concentration Camp. Take a moment out of your day to remember the events of WWII as your guide teaches you what happened at this location and how it shaped Poland's history. Carrying on, your guide will explain more about Krakow’s geography and history during the route as you experience the great outdoors in this beautiful country.
- Top-quality Radon, Cube or Kross hard tail mountain bikes with RockShox Recon or Judy Forks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Accident insurance
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is Jana Dlugosza 24, Krakow. To find it on your device, copy and paste these coordinates (50.043365, 19.941283) in your device's map app. The meeting point is just in front of the empty shop in a new apartment block opposite of a big old park. Your guide will be holding Get Your Guide sign. You can reach the meeting point by: - walking from Kazimierz or Podgorze - tram from anywhere in the city (Tram stop Smolki is the closest one 300 meters away and serviced currently by lines 11, 18, 19, 22, 52 and 78)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please ensure your traveler's insurance covers mountain biking.