Krakow: 3-Hour Private Bike Tour with a History Teacher
- See the most important monuments of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with a credited history teacher
- Visit Kazimierz, one of the most beautiful Jewish cities in Europe
- Go to the district of Zabłocie, where Oskar Schindler's factory is located
- See the Jewish Ghetto area
Your guide will be a history teacher and PhD student, who has for many years been fascinated by history, especially the history of Christianity and Israel. He is a Polish native and is well-traveled, having spent extensive time in the countries of both Sweden and Israel, but is glad to call Poland his home.
You guided Krakow bike tour includes such sites as the Old Town, the Main Market Square, St. Mary’s Basilica, St. Adalbert’s Church, the Town Hall Tower, Cloth Hall, Planty Park, St. Andrew’s Church, St. Stanislaus Church at Skałka, and the Jewish Quarter.
- Private Krakow bike tour with a professional guide English-speaking guide • Bike rental
- Entrance tickets