Galicja Jewish Museum
- Visit the second biggest museum about Jewish History
- Contemplate unique Jewish heritage captured in photos
- See moving pictures showing Jews during WWII
The museum was established by Chris Schwarz, a British photographer whose numerous photos are related to Jewish culture in Poland. Chris Schwarz was the Museum’s director before he died in 2007.
The Museum houses an exhibition space, a cafe, temporary exhibitions and concerts, meetings with authors, lectures and workshops. The museum also has a bookshop offering books in Polish, English and German about Jewish life and culture, as well as the Holocaust, Jewish thought, identity and literature.
- Entry ticket
Prepare for the activity
• Last entrance is 90 minutes before closing
• For Krakow City Card holder entrance is free of charge
• Please note that opening hours might differ from these presented on product page due to various circumstances