From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Tour of Zakopane
Pickup includedYou will be picked up from your hotel in the city/surrounding area. Please submit your preferred pickup location when booking. Please be ready outside your hotel 5 minutes before pickup.
- Explore the majestic Slovak Tatras from the treetops
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Pieniny National Park
- Adventure along the wooden treetop trail
- Discover the famous town of Zakopane
Enjoy a scenic walk up-hill for 30 to 40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 18 to 24 meters high and is surrounded by magnificent tree crowns. Feel on top of the world on the wooden pavement, which is held up by huge pillars and stretches over 600 meters. Reach out and feel the treetops as you find yourself in the heart of the forests of Bachledova Valley. Indulge your senses in a breathtaking panoramic view of the Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park. With fair weather, gaze out over the highest peak of the Pieniny mountains in the distance: the iconic Three Crowns Massif.
This tour is perfect for families, nature lovers and mountain lovers alike. For the adrenalin hunters, there are special fragments of the route with obstacles, which can also be omitted. For the ecologists, learn about rare local wildlife by reading educational plaques. Walk at a leisurely pace to the 32 meters-high observation platform situated on the border of Pieniny National Park and Tatras National Park. Observe the majestic natural world below. When you have finished, feel a rush of adrenalin as you slide down a 60-metre slide straight to ground level, or walk at your own pace back down the hill.
Then, travel back into Poland to explore the authentic town of Zakopane, nestled at the base of the stunning Tatras Mountains. Proudly named the "winter capital of Poland", this beautiful town is Poland's most popular holiday resort. Visit Krupowki, the vibrant and bustling main street. Chat to some locals and discover what village life has to offer, before shopping for charming souvenirs.
During this tour, you will be able to see the unique Chocholow village and its traditional wooden houses, which were built by the local highlanders years ago. Spot the historical wooden chapels along the way. You will also be able to view the ski jump hill, which is used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Admission fees
- Small gift (traditional cottage cheese)
- A guided tour along the treetop walk
- Cableway in Slovakia (you can buy this on the day)
- Food or drinks (other than water)
- Additional fees
- People with mobility impairments
- People afraid of heights
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• The weather in the mountains can vary so please be prepared for all weather conditions
• Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared
• The order of the activities can be changed