From Krakow: Auschwitz II-Birkenau Tour with Transportation
Pickup optionalAt your accommodation.
- Visit Birkenau, the largest area of Holocaust
- Learn an important lesson from history
- Discover Monowiz, a forgotten area of holocaust
- Experience a controversial and moving exhibition - Fountain of Tears
Upon arrival at Birkenau, you’ll get a guide book, which will serve you as a local guide. You’ll have 2.5 hours time for the visit. Take your time and contemplate all the terrifying events that happened in Birkenau. On the way back, pass through Auschwitz III-Monowitz. A subcamp of Auschwitz, where prisoners were forced to do extremely hard work at a synthetic rubber fabric.
- Pick up and drop-off from Krakow
- Stop at Monowitz concentration camp and Altejudenrampe (old unloading ramp)
- Visit with an audio guide to sculpture exhibition "Fountain of Tears"
- Unguided 2.5-hour visit to Birkenau camp (Auschwitz II)
- Tour guide
- Entrance to Auschwitz I
- Food or drink
- Children under 14 years
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
• You must behave appropriately and respectfully because this is a place where mass extermination of human life took place
• There is a maximum number of people per group of 20