Auschwitz Ticket and Full-Day Tour from Krakow
Pickup includedYour hotel in Krakow. Please be ready outside the property at the time indicated on your final confirmation (local time). Allow up to 15 minutes delay for any traffic problems at pick-up time. In the event of any problem or last minute changes please contact the emergency line. Please note that in case of your absence at the pick-up point your tour will be cancelled.
- Take a guided tour of Auschwitz concentration camp
- Watch an informative documentary film about the camp's history
- Learn about the history and horror of the Holocaust
- Get a glimpse into the lives of the prisoners who lived here
When you enter Auschwitz I, which served as an administrative center for the whole complex of camps, your English-speaking guide will meet you. Watch a documentary movie about the history of concentration camps in Poland, and after that, your guide will lead you to Auschwitz II-Birkenau. This was designed strictly as an extermination camp, with gas chambers and crematoriums, and is located about 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) away from the main complex.
After exploring the grounds on a guided tour, you will be transferred back to Krakow, arriving at your hotel around 16:00.
- Pickup and drop off in Krakow at your accommodation/ hotel
- Entrance ticket for Auschwitz I and for Auschwitz II-Birkenau
- Documentary movie
- English-speaking guide in Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Headphones in the camps to hear better
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
• Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully