From Krakow: Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Guided Tour
Pickup optionalPick-up possible from your hotel or apartment located in Kraków.
- Explore the dark history of Europe during World War II
- Take a poignant tour of the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps
- See where the Nazis committed their atrocities and look at personal artifacts of their victims
Get a short break for lunch on arrival, and then get shown around Auschwitz I to see the infamous Arbeit Macht Frei sign and some of the administration buildings where the horrors were planned. Look inside the gas chamber where the Nazis committed their hideous genocide, and see personal artifacts belonging to inmates at exhibitions dedicated to their memory.
Benefit from a short 15-minute break before going to the Birkenau camp for a 1-hour guided tour. Discover where the prisoners entered the camp and the wooden barracks where they were forced to live. Return to Krakow with your thoughts and get dropped off at a place of your choice in the Old Town or Old Jewish Quarter.
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodation within the Old Town or Old Jewish Quarter (depending on option selected)
- Transportation by air-conditioned van or minibus
- Skip-the-line entrance
- English-speaking driver and tour leader
- Entrance tickets
- Professional licensed guide
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• This tour operates in all weather conditions
• You are reminded that this is a memorial site. Please dress appropriately
• Eating, smoking and loud behavior are not permitted inside the museum
• Large bags and luggage cannot be brought into the museum. Small bags must not exceed 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters
• Flash photography is forbidden inside the museum. Photography is only permitted in certain areas
• Pickup commences 2 hours before arrival at the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
• Please bring a packed lunch and a drink with you, if you wish
• In exceptional cases, due to the regulations of the Auschwitz museum, the local partner reserves the right to change the pickup time. You will be informed of any changes at least 7-days before