Auschwitz-Birkenau Admission Ticket and Transportation
- Learn about the extent of the genocide at the Auschwitz-Birkenau camps
- See remnants and poignant personal artifacts from the Holocaust
- Learn about living conditions and the tragic fate of Auschwitz prisoners
The first part of your trip is a 2-hour visit to the Auschwitz I camp to see the permanent exhibition in the former prisoners' barracks.
Afterwards, spend an hour at Auschwitz II Birkenau, the largest of the more than 40 camps and sub-camps that made up the Auschwitz complex. See remnants of the crematories, the unloading ramp, remaining barracks and the monument dedicated to the last victims of the camp.
- Round-trip transportation
- Informational booklets in your language
- Admission ticket to Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau
- Introductory movie in the bus on the way to the Memoriał
- Food and Drinks
- Live guide
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• The maximum size of luggage you can take inside the premises of AB Museum is 30x20x10 cm
• The local partner will do their best to accommodate you at the time selected but please note that the starting time is approximate and subject to change