Sea Kayaking in Ao Thalane & Optional Full-Day Hong Island
Pickup includedPick-up service from hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation by the supplier.
- Visit Thalane Bay with a small group kayaking tour
- Paddle through the narrow channels cut through two towering complexes
- Enjoy the sight of several species of Kingfishers, Little Herons and more
- Have the option to visit Hong Island to see the towering limestone formations and snorkel in crystal clear waters
Here, bays and canyons are like passageways. This recently discovered area is a superb setting for having an encounter with an ecosystem unlike others. This bay is known for its rich fauna. Certainly a highlight of this setting is the narrow channels which are passable during all but extremely low tide periods. Several species of Kingfishers, Little Herons and Crab-Eating Macaques are almost guaranteed sightings in the remains of a jewel of a destination, undeveloped and without being horrendously crowed.
Option with Hong Island Visit:
Hong Island stands out as the most beautiful island of the Andaman cost. As you approach from the sea, the towering limestone formation & crystal clear water inspires images of the deserted. In the middle of this beautiful island there lies a hidden lagoon spot for local fisherman and also one place where bird nests are collected. The coral reefs here are amazing and siphons can also be found.
Option with Sunset and BBQ Dinner:
Your final destination on the tour will be Laem Jamoog Kway. Here you can shower off the salt water in the natural spring waters cascading down from the cliff. Take a short climb to witness the best sunset in Thailand. Relax and enjoy the sunset while you wait for your BBQ being prepared at the beach. After finishing your BBQ dinner, you may continue to relax as a Longtail Boat takes you back to the Sea Kayak Pier under a blanket.
- Hotel round-trip transfer by air-conditioning van
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Lunch (if book option with lunch)
- BBQ (if book option with BBQ)
- Life jacket
- Professional kayak guide
- National Park Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Please note that the tour program may change due to tidal and weather conditions.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.