Krabi Jungle Tour: Tiger Temple, Hot Springs & Crystal Pool
Pickup includedYou will be picked up from 7:30 AM - 7:45 AM. Please wait in your hotel lobby.
- Escape the heat inside the Krabi rainforest and swim in the Emerald Pool
- Enjoy the hot springs and experience a 40° Celsius of hot stream waterfall
- Explore the Tiger Cave Temple in the overgrown jungle of Krabi and hike up for a view point
Start your journey with the Emerald Pool, locally known as Sra Morakot. Walk along the rainforest trail and cool off the heat of Krabi with a swim in this freshwater pool inside the Khao Phra Bang Khram Nature Reserve. Its green hue is a result of an abundance of minerals from the surroundings limestone hills.
Next, visit Krabi natural hot spring and its hot stream waterfall, Klong Thom Waterfall, located in the jungle 40km south of Krabi Town. Though the falls itself is just a cascade tumbling gently but a few meters, it is unique in that the spring water that feeds it bubbles up from the earth at temperature of 40° Celsius.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading to Wat Tahm Suea, also known as the Tiger Cave Temple. Venture 1,200 steps up the hill for views of Krabi and its limestone rock formations.
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Drinking water
- Emerald Pool entrance fee
- Hot Spring entrance fee
- Tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Hotel transfers from Railey beach or Koh Lanta
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• The program may vary according to weather conditions
• Pickup time for Tubkaek, Klong Muang Area between 8:00 AM and 8:15 AM
• Pickup time for Aonang Area between 8:30 AM and 8:45 AM